Try Not To Eat Challenge – Disney Princess Food | People Vs. Food
– They're thick, let me just say.
– (Ary) They are!- (Brandon) Thick! – I'm gonna die? – Tom, oh!- Oh did that? (laughs) ♪ (accordion intro) ♪ – (FBE) How do you feelabout Disney? – Good.
– Oh, yeah, I'm also pro-Disney.
(Tom laughs) – I was binging Disney+ today, and did not eat because of it, so.
– I've been eating a lot because of it.
– Oh there you go! – (FBE) And how do you feelabout Disney Princesses? – They're dope.
– Mulan is my favorite Disney Princess.
Next to Rapunzel, I just love Disney Princesses who [bleep] up.
– (FBE) Today, we're gonna show youa scene from a Disney Princess movie and then we're gonna bring outa real life version of the cartoon foodyou just saw on screen.
However, this is a Try Not To Eat episode, so you'll have to try and resistthat delectable dish.
– But we're gonna eat it.
(laughs) – (FBE) If you do feel the needto sample something, there will be a punishment foodat the end.
You'll have to take one bitefor everything you tried.
– Okay, how bad is it?- (FBE) I won't tell you.
– Ugh! – (FBE) Of course, Danny, you do have a Get Out Of Punishment Free card, from a previous episode.
– I do! – (FBE) So if we get to the end of this, and you decide you wanna takethe reward instead of that punishment, you just let us know.
– Awesome! I thought there was some kind of like, you have to give it to us now, and then make the decision later.
– I got it from a Laugh Challenge, because I haven't won a challengein so long.
– (FBE) Tom, you won!(Tom laughs) – Let's [bleep] go! And it was the last challenge I did, and I'm gonna use it the very next challenge.
It took me three and a half yearsto get this one, so I'm gonna keep it for a while.
For a while.
– (FBE) Alright guys, you ready to get into it? – Yeah, I'm ready.
– (FBE) Here is your first clip.
– Ooh Tangled.
– Okay, we're gonna eat hair.
(Tom laughs) – This song slaps!- What does she make in this though? – ♪ Puzzles and darts and baking ♪ – Cookies.
– Oh, her cookies? – Am I gonna eat a chameleon?- Oh, exotic! (Tom laughs) – ♪ Paper mache ♪♪ A bit of ballet and chess ♪ – Out of like the newer Disney Princesses, I feel like she would be my favorite.
– The only thing I saw was cookies, which I'm still a fan of.
– I saw a lot of hair, I thought it was mainly just hair.
– (FBE) First up, we haveRapunzel's freshly baked cookies.
18 years locked in a towerreally gives a person the time to perfecta chocolate chip cookie recipe.
– They smell really good too.
I'm just such a fan of a cookiethat looks like a scone.
(Tom laughs) – They're thick, let me just say.
– They are.
– I want a smell.
– I can hold off, I can't smell it or elseI'm gonna want it.
– That was a bad choice.
– That was a bad move.
– That was a bad choice.
– Because they do smell fresh.
– It looks like biting a cloud! I'm gonna see if you can bite a cloud.
(buzzer rings) Oh, whoa, it's really fluffy.
– It's really soft?- Mm-hmm.
– Only if he's doing it.
I don't want him to eat alone, that's rude.
– Yeah, cheers, thank you.
(buzzer rings) – Oh, ding, mmm.
(Tom laughs) – I have been such in the mood for cookies recently, and I'm struggling.
– I just can't look.
It's the smell, it's honestly the smell.
– It's yeah, but like, you smell it, see? – Oh wow, that does smell good.
– It does! – I'm gonna have to say no.
– Come on, should we, yeah, okay.
– Ah, no, I'm gonna say no.
– Okay, I'm just saying no, stop.
– I'm not gonna do it either.
– Stop making us look at it.
– Take it away.
– (FBE) Alright guys, you ready for your second dish? – Yeah! More cookies! If it was just all chocolate chip cookies.
(laughs) – (James) Mmm, gumbo smells good, Tiana.
– Oh no.
– (Tiana) I think it's done, Daddy.
– Gumbo's one of my favorite meals ever.
– Oh, I love gumbo.
– We shoulda ate the cookie.
– I told you! – This is such a good movie, I watch this movie like three times a week.
– Yeah! (laughs) – I don't know man, I don't think frogs have good taste buds.
(Tom laughs) – (James) Hmm.
– (Tiana) What? – The gumbo at Disneyland slaps.
– (James) Best gumbo I've ever tasted! – I mean, she has her own restaurant.
It has to be good! – Not yet, this was made by an eight year old.
(Tom laughs) It's got glue in it!- Mmm, yummy.
– Bring it out.
I'm gonna eat the gumbo.
– Ah, so good.
– (FBE) So now we have Tiana's gumbo from Princess and the Frog.
This classic Louisiana dishhas shrimp, sausage, veggies, bacon, and of course, Tabasco.
Even Tiana would agreeit's the bee's knees.
– Ooh!- That does look really nice.
It also doesn't look likeenough for two people.
– Yeah, it's one or the other.
(both laugh) – Mmm, maybe I can just likedip my hair in it, and then suck it off my hair, and then it won't count.
– Oh my goodness.
– Do you smell how good that smells? – It smells so good though.
– Could we tempt youwith some Tabasco? We can touch it, it's Try Not To Eat.
What if I did just a drop?Just to.
It's coming out.
– You gotta go like.
– Oh, Tom, look at that.
Tom, oh! (buzzer rings)- Oh did that? (both laugh)Damn it! – Yeah, I'm kind of excited.
We shoulda just ate the [bleep] cookie, man.
– I told you.
– You're making it just lookeven more appetizing.
– It looks so good.
Okay, I need to get the shrimp.
– Get a shrimp, mm-hmm.
(buzzer rings) Do you hear my stomach?- ASMR.
– My stomach just growled.
– Well, I guess I gotta eat it now.
I screwed myself, dude! That's so [bleep] stupid!- Ha ha ha! – That was mean!- I'm like a Disney villain.
(buzzer rings) – Yo, what?- Yeah, bomb! – You look so happy! – I feel all warm inside.
It's really good.
– I'm about to start crying.
– It looks really good.
– But I don't think I'm gonna do it.
– Okay, we're not doing it.
Take it away, take it away.
– I'm resisting.
– I'll cover that up for you.
I might have that later.
– (FBE) Alright, ready for your next clip? – Yes.
– (gasps) Mulan! – Oh no, he did it!- This is my movie! – You were just talking about Mulan!- I know! – You have to eat it! – Oh, I've never had those.
– What are those called?- Is it a dumpling? – (Mushu) Who knew you'd end upshaming him and disgracing your ancestorsand losing all your friends.
– Damn, Mushu's savage! – Oh!- (Mushu) Let these things go.
– I really hope the wontonwas cooked by a dragon.
– So we're gonna eata cold dumpling? – Or a dragon.
(Tom laughs) – Or Eddie Murphy!(both laugh) – (FBE) Inspired by the dumplingsMushu was roasting, our chef made some deliciouspork and veggie potstickers for you to try and resist.
(Danny sighs) – What if I just go om?Are all four in one gulp.
– That's like jumpingon the grenade for me.
– (laughs) I know, it's like Eric can't eat it.
I'll take this, don't worry buddy.
– I have to.
This is my movie, if I'm getting, no, I can't.
(Danny laughs) – Let's go for it.
– Okay! – I want a potsticker.
– You did say Mulanwas one of your favorites.
– Exactly, so I have to.
(buzzer rings) – Tell me everythingthat's going on in your mouth.
Paint a picture.
– It's really good.
– If I'm already losing, then I might as well eat this.
– Alright, so eat it!- No! – See, 'cause you're competitive.
– No, 'cause I.
Yeah, it's a good point, I'll eat it then.
(laughs) (buzzer rings) (buzzer rings) – Mmm.
– You feel like Mushu? – It's good, try it.
You won't even try it, rude! – That's the thing that's really hardis that once you have one of the meals, you're like [bleep] it, so.
– Keep going.
(buzzer rings) That looks good.
– It's even harder whenthe person next to you is like this is the best thingI've ever had in my life.
– You just gotta eat it, come on, it's right there.
– You happy with that?- Mm-hmm.
– Is it good?- It's pretty dang good.
– Yeah, okay, I'll have one.
– Right on! – You had it too.
(buzzer rings) Mmm.
– I'm gonna sleep on these.
I'm so sorry Mushu.
– No, I want something sweet.
I'm gonna wait.
– Nah, I got this.
(laughs) – No matter what, I already had one, this means I have one, another bite towards the bad thing.
– We're losing together.
Like a team.
– (FBE) Alright guys, ready for your next one? – Yes.
– (FBE) Okay! – ♪ I suddenly see him standing ♪ – Frozen!- Oh! – Oh my God, this is gonna be the chocolate fondue.
– Okay! (laughs)- ♪ Chocolate in my face ♪ – I also wanna stuff some chocolate in my face.
– I mean, who doesn't?- I mean.
– Okay so.
– I don't care for chocolate.
– I said yeah, I mean, I'm like.
– No, you have to eat it!- Why? – Get it over here.
– You said you wanted something sweet.
– I did, I literally just said it.
– And it's literally chocolate.
– I'm totally gonna eat it.
– (FBE) Inspired by Anna and Elsa'slove of chocolate, our chef whipped upthis colorful chocolate Bundt cake for you to stuff in your face.
– If you eat just one bite of this, you only have to eat one bite of the punishment.
Or I could just keep not.
– (laughs) That's fair too.
– Are those M&M's?- I'm okay.
Yeah, they look good.
– Those are thick M&M's.
– Give it to me! – This is exactlywhat I could've hoped for.
– (whispers) God yes.
(buzzer rings) – If I can eat it properly.
Oh my God.
(buzzer rings) – It's so good!- Worth it! – I'm like gonna cry.
(buzzer rings) (buzzer rings)- It like melted! – This is way better than gumbo!- Yeah, it is! – I can stop on this one.
I don't need this one.
– I'm okay, only 'causeI don't really like chocolate.
– Not a fan of cake, really, so this one's easily passable.
– I'm gonna have another bite.
– I'm in too.
It's so [bleep] good.
– Aw, that was good.
What's the prize gonna be, dude?We already had cookies and cake.
– That's true!(Tom laughs) – (FBE) Okay guys, so it's time for the winning dish.
Danny, since you'vealready eaten some of these foods, you won't get to sample it.
However, you're gonna getto eat this, are you excited? – Yes! – (FBE) Are you ready to see what it is? – (laughs) I've resisted a lot, yeah.
(Danny laughs) – Ooh, we gonna havethe grey stuff? – Oh, is that pie? – 'Cause we did the grey stuff last time, so the pie, the blue pie.
– (laughs) The grey stuff.
– It's just gonna be a feast, isn't it? – Yeah, this is gonna suck.
– (FBE) Since we've already featuredthe grey stuff on our channel, we thought a culinary cabaretof other Be Our Guest foods would be the perfectwinning dish.
It features beef ragu, cheese souffle, pie, and pudding, as well asa creme brulee that has been flambed.
– You son of a bitch, Mary.
– You said it earlier! – I'm so mad right now.
– Dang!- Oh, that was nice! – I'm gonna cry.
I'm really just about to start crying right now.
– Wow, that smells really, really, really good.
– That does smell really good.
– I always forgetthat the winning dish isn't one dish, it's a spread.
– You get to have all this, you get to go for it.
– Yeah! – So you better dig in everything for me.
– Okay, lemme try this first.
– Yeah, that's a good move.
– (FBE) Of course, you also haveyour Get Out of Punishment Free cards.
– Oh, what do you mean, this? – (laughs) Oh, you'retalking about these? – (FBE) So would you like to use theseto eat this dish? Or do you want to seewhat the losing dish is before you decide? – I wanna see what the losing, yeah.
– I wanna see the, yeah.
– (laughs) Me and Eric have been through some bad punishments.
– (FBE) Alright Danny, are you ready to see what your punishment food is?- Yeah.
– (witch) Dip the apple in the brew.
– Oh, a poison apple?- Oh, end my [bleep] right now.
– Murder us?- I'm gonna die? – What'd you put in it? – I mean, I could reallyuse a nap, so I might have to eat this.
– Maybe like some.
– What's something nasty that's green? – That thing is cool.
– (witch) Have a bite! – (screams) That's Mary right now.
(laughs) – How much could you screw up an apple? – Yeah, I mean.
– What could you do to it? – I've never had one before, but I feel like I could eat an apple.
– (FBE) So of course, this apple isn't really poison, because in your contracts, I can't kill you, but it sure does taste like it.
– Whoa! – (FBE) You'll have to takeone bite of this black apple for every food you ate today.
– I hope it's not Vegemite stuff on it.
– (FBE) It's not Vegemite, although we considered Vegemite.
(Brandon yells and spits) – What is that? – It has fish sauce, tajinand other spicy ingredients.
– Ugh, I hate fish sauce! – Oh yeah, oh, it smells moreafter I moved it.
– Oh my goodness gracious.
– (FBE) So Ary, you took two foods today.
– (FBE) So you're gonna have to do two bites, Brandon, you only took one food.
– (wretches) Oh man!- It smells really bad.
– Yo that reeks! – This is actually [bleep] awful.
– I don't wanna do it! – Tom, don't do it!Tom, don't do it! – (gags) Yeah, I'm definitely[bleep] using that.
I'm gonna keep it for a while.
– Quickly, quickly, ready, okay, here we go.
– Can I just.
– (FBE) So one bite Brandon, two bites for Ary.
(apple crunches) – Ugh.
I did it.
– (gasps) That was a big bite.
– It's not the worst.
– Together, ready?(sighs) This is not tempting at all.
(screams)- It's on my teeth! – Okay.
– Oh my God!- Mm-hmm.
– Eat it all! (apple crunches)Mmm, cheerleader.
(Brandon whimpers) – I'm gonna try some moreof the good stuff.
– You, I wanted to curse at you.
I really did.
– (FBE) So we're gonna tradefor the winning food instead? – (both) Yeah.
– (FBE) And let's also bothgive them their princess crowns.
(Tom gasps)- You should've mentioned that first! – Yeah!Aw, yes, tiaras! – Oh the food too, that looks nice.
– Yeah, but mainly.
– (both) Tiaras! – (FBE) Alright guys, go ahead and dig in, you two winners, you.
– You two winners.
– (laughs) We did it! – We're so good at this!We're great at this game! – Do you ever feellike we didn't earn this? – Not, nope!- Mmm.
– We ate all the food!I did, I won! (Eric laughs)'Cause I ate all the food.
How's the kingdom?- It's doing well, yeah.
– That's good.
– Just raised taxes.
– Oh my, Eric!- I had to afford this! – (laughs) It's supposed to behappily ever after! – Ah, for the business owner.
(Tom laughs) – For the bourgeoisie.
(both laugh) How do we ruin this episode? – Anyway, thanks for watching.