Skype for Company is an enterprise communication platform made by Microsoft. It’s part of the Microsoft Office 365 package and integrates with bundle components. The program has both practical features and important drawbacks, e.g. high RAM consumption, automated launching. In fact, it can stop at the Task Manager, however, users desire to eliminate it. You’ll discover methods to uninstall Skype for Company from Windows 10 through third-party applications.
Be aware that it will not be possible to eliminate Skype for Business if it’s been introduced as a Microsoft Office 365 component. You’d need to wipe the entire suite. The subsequent step-by-step directions are applicable for an edition. As it guarantees leftovers, pay attention to uninstaller tools. A number of the highest professional tools are Revo, Geek, IObit, ZSoft, etc.. We have taken Revo and Geek to show the best way to uninstall Skype for Company, while more could be discovered in 7 finest uninstallers.
Approaches to uninstall Skype for Company at Windows 10
- Click Preferences.
- Click Programs in Preferences.
- Locate and choose Skype for Business, click on the Uninstall button. Click on Uninstall at a pop-up to verify.
- Input Control Panel from the taskbar search and Pick this Product.
- Select Skype for Business program from the listing, and click the Uninstall button.
- Input regedit (or Registry Editor) from the taskbar search box and discover the registry editor. Right-click hit and it Runs as Administrator alternative.
- Use the registry editor to see the following registry key:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Uninstall
- Then opt for the Skype folder, then double-click the UninstallString registry setting, then replicate the worth and close the registry editor.
- Right-click that the Start menu and then media Run.
- Add the replicated value (CTRL+V) to the text area and click on OK.
The best way to eliminate Skype utilizing uninstaller tools
- Launch Revo, locate Skype for Business.
- Right-click it and hit on the Uninstall alternative from the pop-up window hit the Uninstall option from the menu.
- Wait a moment, then opt for the scanning mode for leftover folders, files, and registry things, and press on the Scan button.
- Then pick all found leftover registry items which you need to eliminate, click Publish, then click on the Next button.
- Proceed to disable, then click on the End button to finish the uninstallation process.
- Launch Geek, pick Skype for Company to uninstall.
- Right-click hit or it on the Action thing in the menu, then click on Uninstall from the pop-up window.
- Proceed to reinstall Skype by verifying the activity.