– Today I am at Yoga D&A, getting ready to do some pole dancing.
Never done this before but I always thought itwas super fun and sexy.
Woo! I hope my mom and dad isnot watching this episode.
Okay! Stay tuned.
This is my amazingtrainer for the day Nina.
I just want to tell you I always had like tremendousamount of respect for women who do pole dancing becauseit's not as easy as it looks.
– [Nina] It's not, no.
– Right, so are you goingto take it easy on me? – You're going to have a great time! – All right.
– [Nina] It's beginner levelone its all about having fun.
– And just enjoy ourselves.
– So go ahead and take a nice wide stance.
Your legs are going tobe nice and straight.
– Take a deep breath inand reach up to the sky.
– All right.
– Elongate your body.
And exhale forward, fold all the way down, bend your knees and rollit up nice and slow.
– I'm feeling a little sexyalready with the warm-up.
– Good, I'm glad.
That was the intention.
– Okay, alright.
So it's a lot of shoulder work guys.
– [Nina] Lot's of shoulder work.
Another upper body day.
– [Nina] Nice straddle.
That looks good!- Thank you! – [Nina] Good.
– You know a little – [Nina] All right, roll those hips forward.
Think about tilting yourpelvis down to the floor.
– Oh yeah!- Very nice! – That's what I'm thinking about.
– [Nina] Good.
Were going to send our hips back! Roll it back just like that.
– Feels good guys.
All right guys so we justgot done with the warm-up.
Nina said it's about to get real now.
– This is called a shoulder roll.
– You know what.
– And its, no, no, no, itlooks scary as anything.
It's not, you're fine, you're fine.
– You're going to haveyour hands by your hips, and you push your hipsand feet up to the sky.
Right hand, right butt.
– [Capricurves] Right there.
– Left hand pushes.
– [Capricurves] Left hand pushes.
– Look right.
Drop the right knee.
Push, push, push, push.
Reposition and up.
And I am going to comearound and help you.
– [Nina] You're looking good.
Look to the right more.
– Look to the right.
– Drop the knee, drop your knee.
Push, push , push, push, push , push and.
– Woo!- We're up.
Keep in mind your hair.
When you come up you want to.
– Pop! – [Nina] There you go.
That's the hard part.
– That was the hard part? – That's the hard part.
– Mm hm, we about to find out okay.
– Moving on to the fun stuff.
Your going to grab thepole about chest level.
Hips back, kind of likeyou're water skiing.
You want to bend your knees.
Your left leg is going to come back.
Keep a soft bend in that standing leg.
You're going to swing itaround and step, and step.
– All right so we're here.
– And then Elongate, step And step.
– Nice! – Something like that? – Exactly like that.
– A lil something like that.
– I'll call the whole thing out but this is what it's going to look like.
And you are going to comeall the way down like so.
– Nina, all right.
– You got this.
– [Capricurves] All right, all right.
– Extend those arms, yes.
Take a big circle, circle, circle, and lift the other leg to meet.
You got this.
– Don't think to hard.
– I am still stuck right here.
I am still stuck right here guys.
– Please help! – Your going to try tokick me the whole way so.
Out, out, out, there it is.
All right we're going to take a big, listen to me, we're going to do circle, circle, circle, and then lift, ready? – Circle, circle.
– Ready? – Okay.
– Circle, circle, circle, and lift.
Circle , circle, circle, and lift.
– I tried, I tried my, it's much harder than it looks guys I promise, I promise.
– This is called a Crazy Diamond Spin.
You're going to lookbehind your right shoulder.
– And you're going to fallback, back, back, back, back.
And your going to feel the poletouch the back of your knee.
– I am? – And yeah you are.
– Okay, all right.
– Extend that leg out, out, out.
Good, fall backwards, look over, yup.
– Fall backwards, look over here.
– Back, back, back, back.
Oh yeah, you just got to let go.
You got it you just got to let go.
All right now.
– Do your hands, your hands? – Yes.
– Both, one hand lets go? – No I mean let go emotionally.
– Ah, okay.
I am not letting go.
– Go, go, go, keep it out, try to kick me.
Kick me, good, good, lift! Yes! Congratulations, oh my gosh.
How'd that feel? – Good.
– Good! – It feels good to get it finally.
– Mm hm.
– Good!- It's super hard but I did it.
You got to keep going.
– Keep your knees nice and wide so you can keep it open, open, open.
– You were closed which is totally fine.
– But if you want to add a little pizzazz.
Here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go.
Yes, oh yes! – Hey guys so we just finishedup with the pole dancing.
We're about to get into our freestyle.
My girl Nina back there getting it.
And I'ma follow her lead.
I ain't doing all that butI'ma follow what I can do.
All right, so let's do it! Hey guys it's Capricurves.
You just watched another episodeof Mad Different Workouts.
Subscribe below for much more content.